New features had been added to MonoUML:
- Comments allowed for elements and nested comments for comments.
- Command line arguments, for opening projects from shell.
- The toolbar icons now work.
- A lot of EC bug had been fixed.
- The GUI had changed, now uses Paned widgets, like in the early beginning.
- Support for Use Cases almost complete (ALMOST).
- Some other... :)
Look the newest screenshot, you are encourage to do cvs update -dp to our CVS.
All the features were done by the current MonoUML team (Mario Fuentes, Rodolfo Campero and Mario CarriÃ³n), the other part of the team had not done anything yet, I hope to get some help from some other people sooner.
I learned today: 'UML Rule so does MonoUML'